The World Data Forum provides an opportunity for experts in data and statistics from around the world to gather to:
- Collaborate with other stakeholders;
- Encourage innovation in the application of data and statistics to global processes, especially to assist with the realisation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development;
- Contribute to discussions and interactive platforms to improve the use of data for sustainable development; and
- Launch new initiatives and brainstorm solutions to deliver better data for all.
In 2018, the forum will cover the following thematic areas;
- New approaches to capacity development for better data
- Innovations and synergies across data ecosystems
- Leaving no one behind
- Understanding the world through data
- Building trust in data and statistics
- How far have we come?
Read more about the World Data Forum 2018 here.
Browse the event program below.